T-Day Challenge..what to eat? 11/23

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
http://www.cookinglight.com/entertaining/holidays-occasions/holiday-celebrations-00412000073290/

Hey, with all the hoopla about T-day coming why not peruse on the web and find a delicious but HEALTHY dish to enjoy w/o guilt and fool your family members!

I say eat the things you absolutely love and only get once a year! Don't eat the same ole same ole...it is a celebration! So if you don't eat cake then have a slice. Enjoy the gifts...oh and don't forget to somehow share food with others who are less fortunate! They will so appreciate it...whether an organization or a family you know.

WW

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Don't even need to get online (I have a subscription to Cooking Light, have had it for YEARS and that's where I get a lot of my recipes year round)
    We stick with the same things on T-day (including the walk!) really the only difference for me is that because of the gluten issues, I've started making pumpkin pots de crème (not a recipe from CL but I still cut the sugar and I use half and half instead of heavy cream) since it's in a ramekin, I have an automatic single serving, I keep two, one for me and one for my mom (dad does not like pumpkin) and give the rest to Super Trainer (her daughter LOVES them)