December 2013 Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Leaving for Disneyland on Monday. Will be gone for the week! There's a GYM at the hotel. And I'm going to use it!!
    So excited our family gets to do this!!

Did you guys have a good time? I've visited Disneyworld but not Disneyland. Is there a big difference between the two?
  • melkadee
    Options
    My original goal was to hit 170. Then I readjusted to 165. This week, I tipped in at 165 - the last time I weighed 165, I was 12, over 40 years ago! Time for a new goal readjustment down to 160 - there's still room for stuff to come off! However, my rate will be set to 1 lb/month instead of the prior rate of 2-4 lbs/month.

FANTASTIC!!!! :bigsmile: Congrats!!!!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: You are the Man!!!!!
  • melkadee
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday. I'm still maintaining. :bigsmile:
  • rocky503
    rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining too on little exercise this month to boot. I'm actually down a half pound and that's after about four eggs nogs with run yesterday, maybe I'm dehydrated....:drinker:
  • melkadee
    Options
    I'm maintaining too on little exercise this month to boot. I'm actually down a half pound and that's after about four eggs nogs with run yesterday, maybe I'm dehydrated....:drinker:

Hooray, Rocky! Enjoy! :smile:
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ugh, it looks like I put on a 3-5 lbs. However, the feasts are over and I should be able to get to a normal routine over the next week. Also, 2 days from now, I'll be able to get a good weigh-in. I'll report back in 2-3 days.
  • melkadee
    Options
    Ugh, it looks like I put on a 3-5 lbs. However, the feasts are over and I should be able to get to a normal routine over the next week. Also, 2 days from now, I'll be able to get a good weigh-in. I'll report back in 2-3 days.

Can't wait for you to report back. I know you will take off the extra weight in no time! :smile:
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It looks like it is a 4 lb gain. I changed my settings from 1.0 lb loss/week to 0.5 loss/week and it allowed me 200 extra calories/day. I went back to the old setting where I lost 2-4 lbs/month.

Can't wait for you to report back. I know you will take off the extra weight in no time! :smile:
  • melkadee
    Options
    I managed to gain less than I normally would during this time of year. I am anxious to take it all off plus more in the new year. Please join me for January's Challenge!:happy: