SOS: Shout out Sundays

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
How has your week gone? Name your game plan for the week: Tday or the LEFTOVERS!!!!!!

Name because when you write it it becomes real!

Replies

• ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am planning to run every day this week & do my first 5k turkey day morning. A big work out for a big day!! Just staying healthy & conscious choices are key. No mindless eating!!!
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm just planning on staying focused. I have my workout days already set up. I don't celebrate Thanksgiving so I am not worried about over eating or anything. My goal for this time of year is to just stay the course. So far so good.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Made it through crazy week 1! Survived the conference on Mon/Tues wilth only too much salt to show for it (got on a scale on Thurs at the Doc's office: didn't gain, didn't lose either (I'm okay with that, plus Doc was the one to point out how swollen my ankles were, which happens when I eat too much salt, so there is a slim possibility that I actually did lose, just couldn't see it due to retention). First two dance performances done (let's not talk about the first one, it was not pretty), got my place mostly clean, still have some work to do on that front, but broke it down into smaller pieces so I can get it done over the next couple days.
    Will be splitting up the left overs with my parents (we've gotten pretty good about making only enough mashed potatoes for maybe one night of left overs, though the stuffing can be a challenge, we'll figure it out, and everything else we have is either healthy or we only make enough for one meal (yes, even the desserts)