Back on bandwagon after having a baby....need new buddies :)

Hi,

I'm Kara, 24 years old and currently weighing in at 14st 13lbs. Have a target of 9st-8st 7lbs.

Just recently had my 3rd child and am looking for new buddies as whilst I took a break out to have him my MFP buddy list shrank so restarted on a new profile and would like new buddies with similar goals to keep me on track.

Will be tracking daily and like to keep buddies chins up and encourage them whenever I can so if your looking for a fellow MFP to keep you on your journey, please feel free to add me :D

Kara

Replies

• neelyohhara
    neelyohhara Posts: 14 Member
    I'll add you. I'm 23 and restarted after my second child. He's now almost 8 months and I've lost 5 stone. (Although I lost 10lbs before I started logging) Still got 30lbs or so to go :)
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Hey, I've just had my fifth baby and am about to start back on the road to fitness, after I'm cleared at my six week check. I'm 13st 5lb right now and want to get down to 10st 10lb ideally. I log everything, everyday, the good and the bad. I walk everywhere and love Zumba. I also swim occasionally.
  • Hi, I had my first earlier this year, I'm 29 and just over 13st, I want to lose at least 2 and a half stone. My little one is 9 months now and I've lost nothing :( I even gained a bit of weight by going on and off diets. I've lost over 6 stone in the past so I know I can do it but finding it really hard to stick to anything at the moment so need motivation.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Congratulations :flowerforyou: How are you finding baby no 3? Hopefully, other 2 are helpful around the house so you can take a break every now and then.
  • Hi

My bubba is 4 months old. Im 13st 6lbs and need to lose 56lbs. Its definitely harder this time around. But Im determined to do it. I plan on cycling and using my fitness evolved on the xbox Kinect when I cant get out with the bubba. :smile:
  • Hi Kara

Im also a Cara and trying to loose weight after babies. I have two lovely girls, the youngest being 18 months and I seem to have put more on than lost any!

Ive added you as a friend Hope we can support eachother :)