Summer 2014 Due Date Club

Options
124»

Replies

• anitorres
    anitorres Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also expecting Baby #2 this summer...My due date is August 1st...2 days before my birthday!!! talk about the ultimate bday present :)
  • PlayMySong
    PlayMySong Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm due 7/22 as well :)
  • PlayMySong
    PlayMySong Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We are waiting to find out the sex as well! Congrats!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm due on 6/22 with our first child. I'm almost 17 weeks. I've finally started to feel better so i'm trying to get back to tracking and exercising. Just joined the gym last night and walked 2 miles on the treadmill.. once I get used to this for a bit, I may start to try to get back into running (ran a marathon at 3 weeks pregnant but haven't done anything since then).. i'm a little scared to full on run pregnant. it's so silly!

By the time you're at the 38-40 week mark, you're going to want to run to try to run the baby out. With my oldest I wanted to go sledding (no one would let me), he was due in Dec and born in Jan. We went on lots of long, cold walks to try to get him out. My second I asked to jump on a trampoline and again no one would let me. I was willing to do about anything to get those babies out at the end...never could do the Castor Oil though. I think that was the only trick I didn't try.
  • vlmcwilliams
    vlmcwilliams Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm due 24th August but here in NZ that makes it a Winter baby, which I'm so happy about (don't deal with heat very well). I'm 12 weeks along and it's my first. So excited :)
  • KF1216
    KF1216 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    hey ladies! We are expecting #3 - a boy! July 19th. After my first son was born I got into MFP big time and went from 220lbs to 169lbs. That lowest weight was about 2 summers ago now though I'm afraid, and since then the weight has slowly crept back up. When I got pregnant this time I was 186, which is still 10lbs less than when pg with my first child. I'm 5' 9 1/2".

When I got pg this time I vowed to track with MFP and keep exercising, but even though I didn't have any morning sickness at all, I still couldn't commit to tracking and here I am at 16 weeks, gained 16lbs :(

I need to get more serious or I'm going to end up a blimp again at the end of the 40 weeks. I'm hoping this group can help me stay on track! I logged in my food so far today (Even though I had 2 cookies for breakfast...) and am about to do a Jilliam Michaels vid. I have been doing Insanity off and on, mostly just the warm up and taking a slow pace with it. I like the faster/harder workouts as they give me that adrenaline boost that I don't get from slower, easier workouts. What are your favorites?

Congrats and happy & healthy pregnancies to all!
  • chicchick4
    Options
    Hi Kellihope, I've been running 3-4 miles at an easy pace and doing yoga. Yoga feels amazing and has really helped my back. There are some great yoga apps as well as if you google pregnancy yoga poses. I'm with you --hoping to minimize crazy weight gain and try to stay active! Some days (like today) I just am starving all the time and want to eat everything in sight!
  • RachelHancock
    Options
    Due August! Exciting times, congratulations :)
  • melfyfe1
    melfyfe1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    August 14th!