Ladies, a question for you..

Options
lwoodroff
lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
Hi ladies

December is almost upon us, and I was wondering if the check in and chat thread was becoming a bit big and cumbersome, and people aren't always happy to post their workouts there if they don't feel they are doing SL exactly as written.
Would you prefer:

a) Keep the check in and chat thread as it is
or

b) Create a chat thread just for catching up, general chat, general questions etc that don't need a brand new thread posting for them
plus
Create your own workout log where you can track your sessions, people can comment on them, and it's all in one place for you to go back and see?

Replies

• girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    maybe a general chit chat thread and then a post your bad *kitten* workout thread :)
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    ooh option C)

Nice one..

Ok ladies

we have an
    A
    B
    and
    C
    now!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    C sounds good
  • jw203
    jw203 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I think C is good!
  • CarrieOntheRun
    CarrieOntheRun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi from a newbie!
    I like the c option because i'm a lurker and i like seeing where you are all progressing and i use this as a base
    for my own workouts. I also enjoy reading the daily chat by the way. :-)
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Welcome! and feel free to join in! :)

OK we'll try C in December unless any other strong opinions are shared before then, might be easier to keep up with the chat that way too (or it will runaway with us!).
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    C sounds fine.
  • CarrieOntheRun
    CarrieOntheRun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! and feel free to join in! :)

Thanks for the welcome!
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    and people aren't always happy to post their workouts there if they don't feel they are doing SL exactly as written.

That's pretty much why I don't post there. I don't follow SL, so thought it would be weird if I posted my workouts

That said, C would be my choice as well.
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    that was my thinking :) I don't do SL either so only really comment in the check in thread to answer questions posed so if its just a tell everyone you busted out a great w/o thread all can still join in
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I like C, too. I've thought about starting a thread to ask what other programs some of you ladies are doing, so that would satisfy my curiosity. :smile:
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I also vote C. I ran away from the check in thread because it got huge, but I would like someone else to yell at me when I miss workouts (or congratulate me when I kick *kitten*...).
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I like C. I did SL for a few months, but I'm following Wendler now. Hasn't stopped me from posting my workouts. Same big lifts. ????????????