Motivated!

Options
Good Morning everyone. I am so excited to see that we have some members. I'd like to get acquainted with you all, so if you can post a little bit about yourself and let us know if you are new to jcore, just interested in getting to know more or have been doing it for a while. I picked this work out because I am a busy working mom of 4 little kids and I barely have time to breath let alone get a good workout in. I figure I can commit to 20 minutes a day 4x a week.

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,905 Member
    Options
    I am curious as to what this is. I have never heard of JCore. But there truly are many workouts out there. So it is not surprising. I work out most days already. So tell me what you have in min.

Shelley

Also could people leave a first name. It helps me.

Thanks
  • KATNOV2010
    Options
    I am new to forums, I have 2 busy boys 6 & 13 and my
    Husband ( Contractor) and I (Realtor )both work
    independently. Newish to the 40's and Looking to
    get healthier as a family.

Looking for Balance in life: Family, Healthier
    Lifestyle Work, my goal is to be over all happier when I am balanced
    This is easier. 20 mins just for me will bring confidence and satisfaction
    Without dedicating 1-3 hours a day... Thats not realistic. I would feel
    Selfish and not doable for long term goals.

I have gained 10 Lbs over the summer/fall. Got off
    A routine due to a family member in a car accident
    With serious head injury. A lot of uncertainty was
    Happening and brought fear sadness. He is now
    recovering and has shown determination to be the
    Same as he was prior to accident. Very Active
    ( Canada Games Athlete) and Scholar student.
    Life is precious and if he can move Forward
    .....so can the rest of out family.
    Looking for strength and endurance . Starting 20 minutes a day. My Goal
    Is to loose 20 Lbs. 10 Lbs would be a great start. Motivation and
    Support would be great. (0:
  • wannabefitmama5
    wannabefitmama5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. So today is the day I start the Jcore program. For those who are unfamiliar with it, the premise behind the exercises is to use muscle confusion and multi angle/multi joint movements to achieve better muscle response. It is similar to P90X, but not as intense and the work outs only last for 20 minutes. Also, there are no set reps. Each exercise lasts for 30 seconds and then goes in seamlessly to the next so you are constantly moving the 20 minutes. I've decided to do my workouts in the evening after my 2 smallest ones go to bed. I already get up super early in the morning, so I figure this will be the best time. for the diet portion the calories recommended for my ideal weight is 1420 a day. I am supposed to cut out sugar, alcohol and processed foods. So far so good on the diet part. Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving!