Weigh in 11/27 !!!

Options
I don't know about you but I won't have time to check in tomorrow for official Turkey day weigh in so I'll just post it here. I'm down 3.2 pounds to 181.8 !!! I surpassed my goal and am looking forward to losing more for New years! Would love to keep this group motivation going!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I am thankful for all my mfp support!!

Replies

• bonniefranz
    bonniefranz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    176.2- didn't make it to 15 pounds but I lost 10 so I'm very happy.
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    187.6- My highest weight was 200 a few day prior to starting this challenge (9/22). I didn't reach 15 lbs, but I think I am pretty happy :) YAY. I feel motivated to lose more!
  • jenncookie1
    jenncookie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    177 today! I've lost 18 since we started this challenge. I was hoping to make it 20 by Christmas but now I'm shooting for 25 by New Year's!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Awesome job sticking with challenge and congrats on your accomplishments thus far!!!!!
  • StormSparks1994
    StormSparks1994 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    started at 219 and i'm at 210. Very happy with myself :) great wok you guys!
  • katherine_casey
    Options
    hello all... I started a new group and hope you all join. !0lbs by New Years!! I'm not sure what each of your weight loss goals are for New Years so please join and share so we can motivate and continue our weekly Wednesday weigh-ins!!