Where Do You Live?

Options
NyteMirage
NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
Where is everybody from? I think this would be cool to find out where we all live. Maybe we'll find friends that live close to us?

I've lived in Louisville, KY my whole life. It is the 16th largest city in the US. And KY is known as the horse capitol of the world! We're also know as Bourbon Country! LOL! But I'm actually a rum drinker (only on rare occasions since starting my weight loss journey).

Where are you from and what is your city/state/country known for?

Replies

• SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I live in a small town in Scotland called Balloch, just a 10-15 minute walk away from Loch Lomond. Thats about it really!
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Atlanta, GA here!
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm from Abilene, Kansas, the hometown of President Dwight D. Eisenhower and end of the Chisholm trail, used to drive cattle from Texas to the railroads in Kansas in the 1800s. I travel about 9 months a year for work, and spend most of my time in Alaska or Seattle in company housing. Hoping to get a more permanent job and settle down a bit in the near future! I want my own space!

Rachel
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I live in Utah but I grew up in and claim West Virginia. It's just too beautiful there for me to ever really let go of the roots. Some would argue that Utah is gorgeous, what with Arches National Park, Zion National Park, etc. Stick that beside the crowds of people and the "inversion" which is a fancy way to say the smog gets stuck in the valley and it's not so pretty anymore. Of course, West Virginia has one of the worst poverty levels in the United States so maybe they even out.
  • Catiejoy27
    Catiejoy27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Pennsylvania, went to school in Minnesota, and have lived in New York, Michigan, California, back to Michigan and then to Indiana for the past 21 years.
  • Joleca
    Joleca Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in Denver, Colorado. I grew up on Long Island, NY and spent 20 years in the San Francisco Bay area before moving here almost 20 years ago.. Eventually hoping to be able to retire in Oregon (my sister lives there).
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Florida girl here! I was born in Massachusetts, but my family moved to Florida when I was 4, so this is pretty much all I've known.
  • tlbowler
    Options
    I live in Winamac Indiana. It's about and hour and half south of South Bend
  • Short_scrivy
    Short_scrivy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in Boise, Idaho. Known for potatoes...but i'm not a fan of them. It's a really great place to live. We're in the Treasure Valley so we have wonderful foothills and mountains to explore without having to go very far from the city.
  • greeneyegrly
    greeneyegrly Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I live in Orange County CA. San Clemente is a cute little town near the ocean.
  • kelleyboo77
    kelleyboo77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Manitoba Canada :)