Your Video Wishlist

rainbow198
rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
I would like to see 2 different things on opposite sides of the spectrum...

- More slower paced dvd's. I really enjoy doing the 1 Mile Gentle Walk on those early morning days or later at night when I want a lower intensity workout.

- I would like to see more advanced workouts such as a 5 Fast Miles dvd where there are more boosted walks...perhaps half walking, half boosted walking miles.

- More strength-training walks like in Walk It Off In 30 Days or the Burn Body Fat series.

- An advanced dvd with Mary Kay without Leslie...or at least Leslie with a muted microphone. hehe

Is there anything you would like to see in a new video?

Replies

• dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    A lot of what you want is out there! There's a bunch of them at have slower miles and some that have those boosts you're looking for... The 5 Really Big Miles and 5 Mega Miles (newer) both have segments with boosts AND strength training. Most of the older ones do 15 minute or slower miles... 2010 - Start Walking at Home is for beginners, so it isn't as intense. Oh and 2007 - 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk has a Mary Kay segment!

If you like weights - Walk Strong. 4 segments of strength. Leslie uses 5lb weights and I've gone higher. Really awesome 30 minute workout - regular moves in between the strength work.

So many videos... so little time, ha! I love both segments in Walk it Off in 30!!!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Thank you Dorothy!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    I like the strength training part of Walk It Off in 30 Days, so I really need to find the Walk Strong workout that was mentioned. Thanks!

As for my wish list, I just really like the big groups that work out with Leslie, the bigger and more colorful and more active, the better! Makes me feel like I am working out with a group and gives me something to do (watch them, wonder where they got their cool shirt, stuff like that) :tongue:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    A lot of what you want is out there! There's a bunch of them at have slower miles and some that have those boosts you're looking for... The 5 Really Big Miles and 5 Mega Miles (newer) both have segments with boosts AND strength training. Most of the older ones do 15 minute or slower miles... 2010 - Start Walking at Home is for beginners, so it isn't as intense. Oh and 2007 - 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk has a Mary Kay segment!

If you like weights - Walk Strong. 4 segments of strength. Leslie uses 5lb weights and I've gone higher. Really awesome 30 minute workout - regular moves in between the strength work.

So many videos... so little time, ha! I love both segments in Walk it Off in 30!!!

I LOVE Walk Strong......(from the Power Walk series)....not to be confused with Walk Strong Express.

My Wishlist would include:

1. A 45 minute Walk Strong with Leslie (Chris Freytag has 2 of these......Walking Cardio ShapeUp Max).

2. An outdoor walk (puleeeeeez) ....I know there are other outdoor walking DVDs ....but none by Leslie.

3. A 3 miler like her 2 Mile Walk Aerobics video....this workout was "almost" choreographed. Leslie would combine 2 moves and do them for awhile......then combine a couple more moves and do those for awhile.....l really like that one, lots of variety.

And Yes.............bring back Mary Kay!
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    I've only got the original 1, 2, and 3 miles that came with the weighted balls (very dated) and I've just added these to my wish list:

Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection

Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds - Fat Burning Miles

Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk (I really want to try this one.)

Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Day Slim Down - A Mile Each Morning

These contained what I could determine was the majority of her workouts on 4 discs. Also, some included the resistance band she now uses. I hope I get one for Christmas! Would love to rotate out my routine more.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    I've only got the original 1, 2, and 3 miles that came with the weighted balls (very dated) and I've just added these to my wish list:

I've never done the one mile walk on this one, but the other 3 are my favorites!!! 3 GREAT 30 minute workouts!
  • masdec7
    I think I'm getting a new Walk Away DVD for my birthday! Yeah!!!
  • masdec7

I've never done the one mile walk on this one, but the other 3 are my favorites!!! 3 GREAT 30 minute workouts!

That's the one I want first! :)