Who loves the Buckeyes?????

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
GO BUCKS ON SAT! Hopefully we can get past MSU's killer defense and have our D hopefully show up!

GO BUCKS!:drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Buckeye fan here!!! For one time this year hope the defense shows up
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Buckeye fan here!!! For one time this year hope the defense shows up

EXXXAAACTLLLLY!!!!!!!!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    O-H-!!!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    I-O!!!!
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Even with yesterday's results I still love the Buckeyes. Always have and always will. They play the real football, 3 yards and a cloud of dust
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My sister graduated from Ohio State and used to work for Woody Hayes' wife. We knew Woody and he sure was a good guy. I have always cheered for OSU until Urban Meyer came along. I can't stand him and I feel Tressel was set up so they could bring him in. My kids opted to go to Cincinnati and I'm finishing my BSN there so that's where my loyalties lie now. My younger daughter has been dating an OSU student and he may have to transfer out because they have jacked up the tuition and it's getting out of control. And last year all the student athletes were given iPads. That had to be pretty expensive. I won't ever cheer against them, but I can't join the fray of fans.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    My sister graduated from Ohio State and used to work for Woody Hayes' wife. We knew Woody and he sure was a good guy. I have always cheered for OSU until Urban Meyer came along. I can't stand him and I feel Tressel was set up so they could bring him in. My kids opted to go to Cincinnati and I'm finishing my BSN there so that's where my loyalties lie now. My younger daughter has been dating an OSU student and he may have to transfer out because they have jacked up the tuition and it's getting out of control. And last year all the student athletes were given iPads. That had to be pretty expensive. I won't ever cheer against them, but I can't join the fray of fans.

I thought I wouldn't like Urban Meyer when he became the coach, but I have a huge amount of respect for him now. I still miss Tressel though! He was an incredible coach. My brother went to OSU as did his wife. They now live within biking distance of the campus. Last year he gave me his tickets to the OSU-team up north game and it was amazing! GO BUCKS FOREVER!