Day 6?

fitnh
fitnh Posts: 238 Member
Plans for day 6?

Replies

• fitnh
    Did my mile after spin class....didn't time it, but it went well. Nicely warmed up after spin. Tomorrow's mile will most likely be a nice walk :)
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    I did 2.4 miles this morning. Tomorrow will be a walk for me too. My legs need a rest day. I've determined that I could do a mile a day if that's all I was doing but a mile a day, mixing in long runs is killing me LOL
  • piggyb73
    piggyb73 Posts: 67 Member
    good job M and scott! I haven't done it yet but I will I promise.
  • jbc43221
    jbc43221 Posts: 39 Member
    We have a "Holiday Burn Aerobathon" happening on the base today at 4. I will get my walk / run in before that starts and report back this evening.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    I did a couple miles to and from the playground this afternoon...it was getting chilly by the end
  • piggyb73
    piggyb73 Posts: 67 Member
    2.1 Miles today. 6 days In and I feel pretty dang good:)
  • fitnh
    Nice Day 6 everyone!!!!
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Day 6 - 4.17 miles of interval training done

Ahh Caught up!!
  • jbc43221
    jbc43221 Posts: 39 Member
    Didn't get back in to complete the report. I walked/ran almost 1.5 miles - including the run interval is an invigorating challenge. Then two hours of a variety of th eclaases offered at the base gym. Much of th eprogram is what I do regularly every week - however I learned - HipHop is not my friend .... but I got through the 30 min segment - moving the entire time. :-)
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Is that Rickenbacker you're talking about?
  • JenRobistow
    JenRobistow Posts: 26 Member
    Did 7 miles to make up for the next couple of days that I missed because of snow storm.