Welcome

Options
CrusherKun
CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
"Good Better Best, Never let it rest, Till the Good is the Better, and the Better is the BEST!"

These words hold a special place in my past. This saying came from my Art teacher in Jr/Sr High, and he was also my Baseball Coach. Back then we use to end the first part of class during the first weeks of a new school year saying this outloud. Back then I thought it was a bit rubbish as far as why we were saying it....But as the years went on, I really began to recall this saying at times. Now that I am focused on my future and my health, I am using this as my Motto to improve myself.

This is going to be a new thing for me as far as creating and leading a group. I mention this because, honestly, a group is not all about one person, but the whole, and I really want this to be a partnership for all. I want to help others learn from what we have gone through, and what are are going through, so they can limit dealing with some of the troubles, and increase their successes.

Thank you for joining, and I look forward to seeing contributions from all in the weeks, months, and years to come!

-CK
This discussion has been closed.