21 day challenge logging

Options
shells1234
shells1234 Posts: 64 Member
Anyone want to do a 21 day food log challenge? I skip some days sometimes or forget to put a snack I had in my log. :ohwell: so I really need to log so when I feel like I am not losing weight then I can go back to my dairy and know its because I haven't been eating well....

I am challenging myself to be completely truthful if I sit down and eat a whole jar of peanut butter I will log it so I see how many calories I really consumed. I don't want to just brushing it off, thinking I will still lose weight.

Anyone want to join?

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I've logged everyday for 150 days & counting. Its meticulous, but it works. I don't use a food scale or measure my food. I just eyeball my intake. I'm starting to think I need to start measuring somewhat. Good luck logging!! Its hard to do with small kids running around :)
  • 2boys111
    2boys111 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just saw your post. I'll do a tracking challenge with you if you want! I always make better food choices when I log YET it's always the first thing that goes out the window for me! Want to try to be accountable together?