Starting P90X

Options
jlseelye
jlseelye Posts: 3 Member
Here we go! I have always been overweight. I have done Muay Thai. I have run 5K's. I have worked out. I have tried a ton of fad diets. I have done the gimmicks. I have fallen for the lies. I have had P90X sitting in my entertainment center for 2 years. Yes you heard that right...2 years. It was given to me from a friend. I know...I feel stupid even saying I have had this in my entertainment center for 2 years. I am giving it a real shot. I have organized my schedule. I will be getting up at 5AM to workout before work. My doctors have found that I have Celiac Disease. My eating habits have to change. My life has to change. I have been depressed. I have always wanted to be healthy and fit. I have finally worked passed my issues with Bulemia. I am ready to be healthy. I am ready to do this for the right reasons. I am ready to reach my goals. I am almost afraid to get my hopes up though because I don't know what it's like to be under 200 pounds. I haven't been under 200 pounds since I was in 9th grade. I am 26 years old. I am ready to spend the next 3 quarters of my life healthy. I can give this 90 days. I can push myself for 90 days. I really hope I can motivate myself like this over the first week. Here we go!

Replies

• maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Good luck ...you can do this!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey good luck on your p90x journey! It is a fantastic program! And if you think 2 years is bad.. I have had p90x in my room for about 3 years. But I have had the program for 4 years. I completed on round back in 2011 and I am trying to get back into it. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to the program, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!