New to Herbalife

Options
sharde8691
sharde8691 Posts: 29 Member
Hello everyone, I just started Herbalife yesterday. I am taking the cell u loss, multivitamin, aminogen and cellular support with the Formula 1.
I wanted to try out Herbalife to get a jump start on my weight-loss, so I only plan to use for about 2 months. Is it unrealistic to want to lose close to 20 pounds in a month? What is everyone's results with the product so far? How long did it take you to get there? Any tips?

**Also, fee free to add me :)**

Replies

• daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    Hey I'm also new i started Monday only using the formula1.
    This is my first time using herbalife,I'm giving it a test run and
    If it goes well then il continue. I'm hoping to lose 40 in 4 or 5 months before my birthday in May.
    Feel free to add me , anyone who active on herbalife, I finding it difficult to higher my calories.
  • nakia841998
    nakia841998 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose 40 lbs by my birthday in May. It is definitely possible I have already lost 16 lbs in a month without exercising. I plan to start exercising within the next week.
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Everyone has different results, when I first started I lost 20 lbs the first month, I had an active job and took martial arts and kickboxing 3-6 times a week. 20lbs is reasonable if you stick to the plan from your wellness coach. And eat healthy snacks and lots of veggies.

If you didn't get Total Control or the herbal tea concentrate, I recommend you do so, they are a MUST.

Any other questions please ask.

I had to start new but I'm very confident in the products and I feel awesome when I am consistent.

:)