Lost Hope

Options
lostemt
lostemt Posts: 152 Member
I been fighting a major depression along with a major ups at times. I have lost hope sometime and don't have a care in the world. My place looks like the local dumping grounds. I don't know where to turn some days or even night.

Replies

• juleaj
    juleaj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry nobody's commented yet. You've felt better before, you'll feel better again, and hopefully you already are. If you look for support you will find it; try to stay open-minded and trust you'll recover and be that much stronger after. Here is a starting place for information: http://www.psychologytoday.com/basics/depression/treatment

That website is also helpful for finding a psychologist or psychiatrist in your area, and if you google search things like "mental health support group in ____" (use your location) you can usually find community support groups. There's also a lot of online communities waiting for people to reach out to them; many users have been where you are and may be willing to share with you what they wish someone had shared with them. Then later, you can be this person for someone else.

Hope you're feeling better. Spring is on the way.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way

@BethMilledge @lostemt

How ya both doing today? I deal with Depression/Anxiety myself. Sometimes it's like a big black hole that I can't see to climb out of.

Other times life is so great I can't even remember how bad the darkness was, which is good it's the way it should be. The good times should be just that.... bright with sunshine, full of hope.

I hope today is one of those days for both! <3

Looking forward to seeing you both back on the forums. I'd love to see how we could help one another out before we fall into the darkness..ya know have a plan of action and see if that helps at least a bit.