Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    this time next year I want to be comfortably in a size 8 and have been there for awhile and to not stress about food choices anymore! I want to be healthy, be at a healthy weight and just eat healthy. That's it!
  • vixenoforion
    vixenoforion Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This time next year, I'd like to be able to shop in the regular women's department instead of plus size. Maybe then I won't dread shopping! I'd also like to be back below the weight I was 10 years ago in high school. Fitting back into the clothes I saved from then would be a huge feat.
  • hstnljean
    hstnljean Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I woke up with the "I am going to do this" attitude not the I want to eat everything feeling!
    This time next year I will be under 199. 1lb a week - 5lb a month - 50lb year (or more)
    Cinderella Cinderella Cinderella :flowerforyou:
  • Flswimmom12
    Options
    My goals for 2014 are to run a 5K for the first time ever, and to go buy myself a pair of shorts (instead of fat lady capris) :)
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 10 lbs body fat. I wanna look good naked and not worry about a muffin top with anything I'm wearing. I wanna get a flat stomach for the first time ever. I'm currently about 13 lbs away from my goal, but it's flexible.
    I also want to run a 5k. I know I could do it now, but I wanna train up for it to be somewhat competitive.

I want to show my husband that it's not about the weight. Its about looking and feeling vibrant and full of life. And looking sexy. ;) He would say I'm sexy now, but hey, I can improve! He was surprised to find that even though I've lost roughly a total of 40 lbs from my heaviest, that I'm still not content and want to lose more. I am close, just time to fine tune it!