intro:)

Options
hey everyone, and congrats on all your pregnancies!! :) My name is Kayla, I am 18 weeks pregnant with baby #2, my daughter is 16 months old. I gained a ridiculous amount of weight with her from not exercising or eating well. This time around, I feel off the wagon in the beginning but im getting back up! :) Would love some new friends to add and keep me motivated during this journey :)

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla! I'm Dawn and I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my third. I have a son who's 4.5 and a daughter who's 2.5. I did ok with my son as I still went to the gym until 34 weeks, although after that I gained a bit (too much coffee and cake out once I started maternity leave :laugh: ) but I gained loads with my daughter as I only went to the gym randomly, and I wasn't careful enough with what I ate.

Since having my daughter I've lost around 70lbs, and I started this pregnancy off with a healthy BMI. I've gained some because I felt so nauseous in the first 14 weeks that I ate to try and make myself feel better. I battled through it and carried on going to the gym though, and I go an average of 4 times a week now, and still do spinning, aerobics, Zumba, step aerobics and gym sessions.