OMNI

Options
Has anyone every tried OMNI to drop weight to help with fertility?

Replies

• truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Never even heard of it
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Well I have been on it for 18 days and have lost 19lbs. It's drops. So I am excited! How are things going for you Truddy?
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    What is OMNI?

The Google is revealing nothing for me.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Is it HCG? If so, be very cautious.
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    It's drops. HCG, I have a few friends that have lost 80+ lbs on it. I have tried everything, so far this has worked. https://www.omnitrition.com It is really big over here in my area. You take the drops and follow a low calorie diet. for so many days, let your body rest and catch up, then do it again if you need to. Different phases, they have other products you can take also that help aid in weight loss, they have vitamins all sorts of things. I was really skeptical at first, but like I said I have had such a hard time losing weight, and this is the first time it has come off. It has a bad rap, but until you understand the diet it will. I know a lot of people that are anti Omni... and a lot of people that are for it. Anyways, I was hoping to get a few lbs off to help with my fertility, and it's helped tremendously. much more than I ever anticipated, I just was wondering if anyone else has done it used Omni products on this site.