Valentines Challenge Start 9/12/13

Options
Right, my idea is to follow something very similar to previous challenges, starting today (9th December) and running until 14th Feb - it'll keep us on track through January, and it's a handy date to focus on!

As ever, send in your start weight, goal weight, and any inch measurements you want to. I'll track them each week and try to post up progress.

If you post them by Friday night I'll try to have the summary up by Sunday evening ( though I'm sometimes away for the weekend).

Don't go for anything too ambitious - we have 9 weeks, and Christmas and New Year come in that time as well.

I'll try to put up a challenge each week too, which is up to you whether you do it or not obviously.

Good luck everyone!

SW: 168
GW: 160

Challenge: do 5 push ups every morning and evening. (This is a big deal for me!) If you can already do this, push for 10 or 15 or whatever is appropriate (if you can do 15 at a time colour me impressed!)

Replies

• 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Did this ever get started? I thought this was old post, then realized it was an international date method (Dec, not Sept!)

We do still have 4 weeks until Valentine's day:)

Today's stats (lbs&in):
    SW - 155
    V day GW - 152

Neck - 12.5
    Waist - 31
    Hips - 42
    Thigh - 26
    Calf - 16
    "Waist" at Belly button - 35
    Arm - 13
    Underbust - 32
    Bust - 39
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    No-one else ever posted so I dropped it, but even if there's just a couple of us it'll be a handy accountability thing!

I'm at:

CW: 163
    GW: 160

I think I'll end up revising it down, but I want to meet it first!