Help me win for Autism!

Options
dolly3186
dolly3186 Posts: 81 Member
Hi everyone!

I'm very excited about an opportunity I have right now to win a great tool for my son. The Puzzling Piece is a great organization with beautiful, handmade jewelry and other autism awareness items. I have a child on the autism spectrum who is almost three years old. His name is Benjamin and he's the light of my life.

I'm taking part in their Ipad Challenge. If I can get my team to purchase 60 pieces (prices start at only $20) my son will win an iPad!

Ipads are AMAZING tools for children with autism. There are amazing apps specifically tailored for children with autism and I'm praying and hoping that this will be a wonderful tool for him to communicate with me better as he is currently non-verbal.

If anyone can purchase an item for my team that would be fantastic! Every purchase counts. All you have to do is go to this website:

http://www.thepuzzlingpiece.com And click on the tab that says "PRODUCTS" and then the "IPAD CHALLENGE PIECES" tab. Once you find a piece you like, make sure you put my name in the "Challengers" box. (Lauren Coakley.)

Thank you everyone!

(Also, if this is not allowed please have it removed or I will remove it. Don't want to break any rules - just really excited about partaking in this challenge!)

Also, if anyone is interested in doing a challenge for their own child you can go to the site and sign up by emailing the site owner. :)