Holiday Travel / Excercise

pplf2001
pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
I'll be travelling for a week at the holidays - including one redeye flight. We're staying with my inlaws, where there isn't a lot of space.

Any suggestions about still working out? I'm a bit nervous about jumping around in their house - anyone complete workouts 3 or 4 yet? Is there much jumping? I might take Jillian's Yoga Meltdown with me and do that one instead if there is too much jumping -- don't want to disturb the whole household.

Replies

• First of all, it's GREAT that you are planning ahead to how you can keep working out while you're gone! Taking another video could work, or you could just continue to do the ones you're on, and modify them to your comfort level for your surroundings, then you will stay on track and not feel like you fell behind?
  • commit1440
    commit1440 Posts: 456 Member
    I have done workouts 3 & 4; at first it felt like there was a lot of jumping. To be honest, I was afraid it would hurt my knees or the DVD player would skip. But as it turns out, it didn't hurt and the player didn't skip. That being said, you probably could bring alternative DVDs just in case, or you could do the workouts with modified moves (no jumping). But I actually like it better with the jumping.
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    I think I will bring the DVDs - and an alternate - and my running gear.

No shame it having it take 14 weeks rather the 13 as long as you're still working hard.