I feel like I am doing too much for you women

Options
2»

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    CCSMB...I think I love you. LOL

Let's see, we can cook your meals, wash your clothes, clean UP after you fellas, deal with YOUR MOTHER so you don't have to, keep up with the kids, make sure everything is scheduled down to the minute so you don't have to friggin deal with that...shall I go on?

Sounds like you need a less lazy man..

Agreed. I cook for myself, wash my own clothes, clean up and am very tidy, I don't even talk to my mom, and have no kids. But I would ****ing love it for someone to schedule **** for me.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    We can change our own tampons...unless you wanna do that for us as well
    Considering the popularity of the heinous crime against humanity that is 50 Shades of Grey, having a man change our tampons is apparently a wdespread fantasy.

NO F*CKING WAY!

Seems like this is more likely be in the twilight books...go figure
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Let's see, we can cook your meals, wash your clothes, clean UP after you fellas, deal with YOUR MOTHER so you don't have to, keep up with the kids, make sure everything is scheduled down to the minute so you don't have to friggin deal with that...shall I go on?

Agreed. I cook for myself, wash my own clothes, clean up and am very tidy, I don't even talk to my mom, and have no kids. But I would ****ing love it for someone to schedule **** for me.

What do you need a schedule for if you ain't got kids?
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Considering the popularity of the heinous crime against humanity that is 50 Shades of Grey, having a man change our tampons is apparently a wdespread fantasy.

NO F*CKING WAY!
    It's not MY fantasy, but then I think those books are godawful.

Those damn books!!!!! I would safe word that **** so fast......oh wait, they had nothing to do with safe, sane and consensual
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

What do you need a schedule for if you ain't got kids?

For appointments and stuff. I hate doing that and generally avoid it.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

NO F*CKING WAY!
    It's not MY fantasy, but then I think those books are godawful.

Those damn books!!!!! I would safe word that **** so fast......oh wait, they had nothing to do with safe, sane and consensual

Talk about an uber amount of red flags.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

I've done that for women before. Also, a lot worse. I could tell you a story that would make most men cringe.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Shi[/i]t! You do all of that. Can we get married? I do all of that now. Well, except for deal with my mother. I ain't got time for that.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    It would be nice if they could put the toilet seat up when they're done!

No fuc[/i]king kidding. I get tired of pissing all over the damned thing when they leave it down.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

NO F*CKING WAY!

Seems like this is more likely be in the twilight books...go figure

I was totally trying to tie this to Team Edward/Team Jacob but didn't want to seem too "faggy".