Poultry/Fowl Recipes here

Options
PaleoPath4Lyfe
PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
This is for Chicken, turkey, duck, goose, pheasant, cornish hens, etc.

Anything that is Poultry or Fowl goes here.

Replies

• Lizzard_77
    Lizzard_77 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Just made Stupid Easy Paleo's Pan-fried Lemon Chicken, OMG sooo good and so easy! Great weeknight protein when you just can't wanna be creative with a chicken breast.

http://stupideasypaleo.com/2013/07/10/easy-pan-fried-lemon-chicken/

Served it with spaghetti squash cacio e pepe and sauteed kale. Happiness on a plate :)
  • Magemisty
    Magemisty Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    heres an amazing recipe

116g chicken
    half and onion sliced
    1/2 a chillie - preferable, adjust if you want
    tandoori masala - 1 and half tea spoon - adjust for preferred flavour
    corriader - pinch or just a bit of fresh
    1 tbsp oil
    portion of boiled veg of choice

add oil to a pan and put in the sliced onions.
    in another pan boil you 1 serving of chosen veg.
    saute onions and then add the chilli, corriander and chicken.
    check veg if cooked then drain if not let them boil until they are then drain them.
    cook for a couple of minutes.
    add the masala
    cook until chicken is cooked right through. ( add water to help it cook if its too dry)
    add salt if you want

serve and enjoy.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My dinner from tonight?

zui2de.png

Chicken cutlets, wrapped in bacon, in oven on each side at 425 degrees for 10 - 13 minutes each.
    Steamed vegetables as a side!
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this sometime this week- it looks amazing. Any suggestions on paleo dipping sauce?

http://nomnompaleo.com/post/74180911762/cracklin-chicken
  • ortega1990
    ortega1990 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I made an awesome crispy chicken thigh dinner last night and it took less than 1/2 hour.

Coat chicken thighs (with skin and bone) with Jamaican jerk spice and let it sit overnight or all day in the fridge.
    When ready to cook, slash the meat around the bone so that it can cook faster.
    Pre-heat a skillet (cast iron if you have it) and put your preferred oil - (I used ghee) so that it melts, you want that skillet super hot.
    Put the thighs in the pan and you should hear the searing start to take place; put a smaller pan on top so that it's pressing and flattening the chicken.
    Flip the chicken over after a few minutes so that the other side gets seared.
    Cook until your chicken reaches 165 degrees F. Remove chicken from skillet and let rest and keep warm.

I then took a bunch of spinach and cooked it in the chicken fat until wilted and hot.

This is what it looked like: