I'm back!

Options
okishkash
okishkash Posts: 142 Member
I am glad you all are still hanging in here. Would love to get back to the daily commitments if you are still doing those.

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Sadly just about everybody has disappeared. :sad:
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I was reading through the messages on this group. If you are planning to start another 2-3 month long challenge why don't we announce it on the regular bulletin board? We may be able to attract a few more motivated people!
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back to the group. We missed you! Please let us encourage you and vice versa.3020974ysz0jpmzw7.gif
  • cindylu1962
    Options
    Okishkash,
    How's it going this week? Are you posting your diary? I do. It makes me more accountable and I also like to get suggestions from what others are eating and doing. It's pretty obvious to me that if I don't exercise hard, the weight won't come off. I need ALL MY DUCKS IN A ROW for success.
    570018w02xr7isn0.gif
    910776mvw8asd2q5.jpg
  • cindylu1962
    Options
    Weighed in today as we usually do on Fridays. I wasn't too thrilled to get on the scale because I ate out 3 days in a row and there was lots of tempting chocolate at work. I had some chocolate but it adds up too quickly.

The great news is I lost more weight: down to 140.4. 0.2 pounds until I hit the big 55!!!!!!!!!

I am quite excited to keep this pace. I've been getting lots of compliments on my new clothes. I never thought I'd be in 8 petite dresses or 6 petite pants. Everytime I put them on, I wonder if they'll actually get past my ankle or arm. Weird, crazy perceptions.