Turbo Fire - Results after 10 weeks?

Options
Hi All!,

I have just started turbo fire (in my very first week) and I am absolutely loving it!! I actually can't wait to train and even though your working your butt off (I'm hoping literally :)) I'm really enjoying it.

I am getting married on the 8th March 2014 and my mission is to lose the last 10 kilos that are bugging me but to be honest i'd be happy with 5 and a whole heap of toning.

Anyone have some inspiring pics or stories to share? Or anyone in a similar boat and want ot befriend me and keep each other motivated

Thanks
Jodie

Replies

• mamiarellano
    mamiarellano Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi All!,

I have just started turbo fire (in my very first week) and I am absolutely loving it!! I actually can't wait to train and even though your working your butt off (I'm hoping literally :)) I'm really enjoying it.

I am getting married on the 8th March 2014 and my mission is to lose the last 10 kilos that are bugging me but to be honest i'd be happy with 5 and a whole heap of toning.

Anyone have some inspiring pics or stories to share? Or anyone in a similar boat and want ot befriend me and keep each other motivated

Thanks
    Jodie

TF is a great workout! I'll be starting week 3 of my Round 2 tomorrow. Chalene definitely has a motivational push about her. Good luck to you.

--Julie
  • Liorany
    Liorany Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love turbofire, I'm on week 6 of round 2. On my first round I lost 18lbs and well so far this round I have lost 7lbs and struggling a bit because I get home late and it's been hard to squeeze my workout but I am still going strong.
  • Jedi_Jewel
    Jedi_Jewel Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did TF last year. I had been mainly only running for exercise, and lost weight with it, but needed something different. I was blown away at the compliments I was getting while doing TF! Friends and family started noticing results quickly! I love Chalene Johnson, I just finished week 1 of ChaLean Extreme and I'm already feeling more toned! Good luck, Turbo Fire is so much fun!! And you will get results!