Turbo Fire - Results in 10 Weeks??!

Options
Hi All!,

I have just started turbo fire (in my very first week) and I am absolutely loving it!! I actually can't wait to train and even though your working your butt off (I'm hoping literally :)) I'm really enjoying it.

I am getting married on the 8th March 2014 and my mission is to lose the last 10 kilos that are bugging me but to be honest i'd be happy with 5 and a whole heap of toning.

Anyone have some inspiring pics or stories to share? Or anyone in a similar boat and want to befriend me and keep each other motivated

Thanks
Jodie

Replies

• cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey Jodie, I'm Connie. March is special for me too - my birthday is 2 days before your big day! That, and my 20th year reunion is coming up an will NOT be looking like it's been 20 years since I've seen high school lol.

I love the pace and fun in TurboFire, I've done it before, but not completely and I'm starting again today. I'm really focusing on my foods, and REALLY concentrating on daily motivation since I peter out a bit over time. Having motivating buddies would be awesome! I'd also like to check-in on the message boards when I'm done with my workouts.

Another friend's kicking my butt about working out right now, so I'd better get going. Good luck with your workouts and I hope to see your name soon!