Biggest Loser Finale 12/31/2013

Options
It sounds like the Biggest Loser finale might be Dec. 31. I have idea why bc most people will be partying somewhere & not watching. If you've noticed, we haven't had Makeovers yet but u can tell the amount of weightloss they've achieved.

So since New Years eve looks to be the date so make sure u take ur final pic for the group. Will u be going to a party & wearing a cute dress? Will u be fitting in to a pair of jeans u couldn't before?

Then you'll post ur before & after pics. What a great way to ring in the new year....celebrating your journey!

Replies

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    IMO, I think they're just taking a 2 week break after the episode on the 17th, since the two tuesdays after that are Christmas Eve & New Years eve, and there will most likely be special programming on those nights
  • spring423
    Options
    I think I saw that on FB, break until after the new year.
  • larap84
    larap84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love the idea even if the show isn't on New Year eve- we should do makeover photos when we are dressed up this holiday season
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of still taking pics if you are all dolled up. But I'm glad to hear that there is a break & will keep going in the new year.
  • estey89
    estey89 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I wish I could find this information somewhere... If there is 12 episodes a season then the finale is on the 31st.
    But some seasons had 18 episodes which would be Feb 11th...

HMMMMM
  • chuckles71
    chuckles71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    There is not going to be a finale on the 31st. This season isn't going to return until January 7, 2014.