Week 3: Progress thread

Options
kawookie
kawookie Posts: 813 Member
This is the thread where we can report what we are DOING and what we are ACHIEVING.
Non-scale victories and exercise progress reports are welcomed! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My big NSV is that today my husband took me shopping for some new work clothes and I had to go another size down in almost everything. :drinker:

I now am the proud owner of a "goal" sweater, that I need to drop another 5-10 pounds to really look great in. However, my next big goal is Onederland, so I should be able to wear this sweater by the end of January (if not before) if all goes according to plan :happy:
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I have a small NSV and a bigger one. My small is that I Have NOT weighed in yet. I'd be weighing in all crazy days with different groups and challenges so I set it to my rest day on Tuesday.... I Haven't been tempted to just "check" like I used to. Found that would discourage.

Bigger one... All of my sz 16 and 14 pants are gone and my Favorite jeans from JustFab which are a 34 had to go too!
  • renewondergem
    Options
    good work you guys :)

it feels great if you can get new, smaller clothes!

I have not lost any weight this week, but i did get some runs in on friday and sunday. those felt great.

I at a lot of pastry and candy because of the holiday we had on the 5th.. and I just couldn't resist.. I also ate fast food (Fries) on saturday, after helping my sister move to her new house.

no weight lost, but also nothing gained, while my diet was terrible.. so I guess that's a victory.. I'm working out so much that I hardly gain weight, even if I stuff my face :-P time to get serious till christmas :)
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi, i only just found this group.... I am hoping I can join??? Im 27yrs old looking to lose 20kg. Initial goal 5kg, reaching 30lb would see me 8ishkg from my overall goal!
    My current stats are
    80.9kg 179.5lb
    Goal
    67.8kg 149.5lb
    To go
    13.1kg 30lb

Thanks
  • F1GHT4F1T
    F1GHT4F1T Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    of course you can join!!! the more the merrier :bigsmile:
    NSV: I actually worked out today & i'm loving all the endorphins