Looking for new friends

Options
Hello Ladies! I was excited to see this group and hope that you are active on the site. I have been with MFP for about a year and a half and have lost about 55 pounds, both before MFP and since I started here. I still have about 30 pounds to go. I do a low carb eating program for the most part. I am getting back to 30 to 40 carbs a day after going into "pre-mature maintenance". My goals for the next month are: To exercise at least 3 times a week. To do weight training at least twice a week. To check into MFP daily.
To be abstinent from eating sugar for the rest of the year. I will be checking in with this group now also. If you are looking for new friends, please add me. I'm supportive and upbeat. Alice, the Florida Panther Girl

Replies

• helpmeet2day
    helpmeet2day Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I would love to share as friends. I am on the blood-type (not low-carb) diet, but I can still support your journey to a fitter life. Years ago I did the Atkins and it was great for weight loss.:flowerforyou:
  • ldarlener
    ldarlener Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to be your friend. I have been on MFB about 19 weeks and have lost 27 lbs.
    Still have about 15-20 to go.
    But I plan to keep on with MFP even when/if I meet my goal.