What are you doing for exercise?

Options
meowmmyx3
meowmmyx3 Posts: 16 Member
This section is to share what you do for exercise. Has the Wharton Clinic suggested specific types for you? Have you found that a particular type of exercise works better for you?

Replies

• meowmmyx3
    Options
    The Wharton Clinic suggested walking everyday and doing some sort of strength building exercise 3-4 days a week. I found it difficult to get started and particular hard to plan my day properly to fit exercise in. I did eventually manage to get a bit of routine figured out, but then my busy season (holiday season) started which means I work alot. So, the makeshift routine I started fell to the wayside. Once the holidays are over I'll have to start all over again! I'm not looking forward to battling my laziness.
  • meowmmyx3
    Options
    So now that the holidays are almost over I've managed to gain back what little weight I lost. All those fabulous dinners and desserts hardly seem worth it now, but I know if they were in front of me again, I'd eat them all again. It didn't help that I didn't keep track of my food by entering it all....mostly cause I knew it would make me feel twice as bad.
    So, now I feel like I'm starting all over again! Trying to be diligent with entering my food and exercising.
    Today I did workout videos which has resulted in legs of jello, but I'm happy that I did them.
  • meowmmyx3
    Options
    I just joined the 90 day challenge from bikinibodymommy.com. There is a video each day with her doing all the exercises along with pictures and explanations of how to do each exercise and modified versions (which I've been doing). This is completely free to do. The workouts increase in duration and repetition as time goes on. The videos are great as you don't have a perfect body in front of you that never breaks a sweat. Instead you have her who huffs and puffs and has to do modified versions occasionally to get through it.
    If you want her meal plans, etc, then there is a cost of $9.99 per month. There is alot of very useful information on her website so go have a boo.
This discussion has been closed.