Workout gear

Hello!

Could anyone recommend a nice pair of workout shoes? Sadly, I own one pair of tennis shoes and they are really snug. I usually prefer completely unpractical shoes! Preferably a longer lasting shoes with great tread. Also, I have been trying to find a supportive plus size sports bra. I am an 36 DD and all of the sports bras that I have bought offer little to no support. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Madelyn

Replies

• Hey! I actually used to have the same problem when it came to sports bras - im actually pretty close to your size . The best thing to do is spend a little extra and go for the sports bras that come in measurements as opposed to ones that are just the basic small ,med , etc .

I haven't bought one yet (though Im planning on investing in one soon) , but I know for a fact that under armor makes a great sports bra which offers the bra style measurements.

But for now I use one by adidas . Its not the best but I buy it one size down . I find that it hold everything in a little tighter, which I find helps with support so I don't get back problems while doing cardio. :)
  • hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Under Armour anything is pure gold! As for my sports bra, I have Adias - but I'm also smaller than you, between 36 C/D. My workout shoes however are Under Armour and I have absolutely love them! They are super light weight and cute! Good luck!