Prositution

iamanadult
iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
has been decriminalized in Canada, eh! Wtf is up with that horse (*kitten*) *kitten*? As if Tyler needed any more reasons to be obsessed with us..

I mostly don't care, I'm just a little offended that it was decriminalized before Marijuana.

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    I need to move to Canada.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,646 Member
    I need to move to Canada.

If I was single, i'd give you a discount...
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Technically prostitution had been legal, but solicitation was illegal (So, "Hey big boy, want a good time?" in public? JAIL. "Interested?" via Craig's List. GOLD).

So you guys were still ahead of the game there...
  • _SantaClause_
    _SantaClause_ Posts: 215 Member
    If there ever was a reason to move to Canada...this is it...
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Technically prostitution had been legal, but solicitation was illegal (So, "Hey big boy, want a good time?" in public? JAIL. "Interested?" via Craig's List. GOLD).

So I suppose this will be a good thing. We'll now be able to have brothels which means safer sex, less diseases and drugs, etc. Plus it's always good to have a plan B if college doesn't work out.
  • _SantaClause_
    _SantaClause_ Posts: 215 Member

So I suppose this will be a good thing. We'll now be able to have brothels which means safer sex, less diseases and drugs, etc. Plus it's always good to have a plan B if college doesn't work out.

Canada, yet again ahead of the game on this one..
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    slow-clap.gif

You mean people can decide what they want to do with their own money and their own bodies?! Oh, you wacky Canadians. Well, too bad you still got that *kitten*-reamin' cold thing going. I guess I'll have to stay down here in Texas, where they're all up in your biz all the time.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Excellent. Now I only have to feel guilty about half my Asian hooker and eight-ball habit.