Yes, you can workout in your PJs!! 12/24

garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://www.acefitness.org/blogs/postdetail.aspx?postid=3669

I know many will not tune into the Challenge a Day tomorrow but I thought this was not only a good workout but so cute and hilarious at the same time. Get someone to do it with you! Make it fun! Laugh! Have joy in the life you were blessed with!

Merry Christmas!

WW

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Actually, I plan on being my usual troll dad. I have a plan for my son laid out.

So he already knows everything he's getting for Christmas. He's 15, going on 16 and went out on Black Friday with me. It's becoming a thing with us. Anyway, he's expecting all the gifts and expects me to hide them around the house (I've done this a couple times and it was really fun.). This year I'm making him a Fitocracy account. Each gift will cost him a certain amount of exercise points. I just need to figure out the price points for everything. He's going to absolutely hate my guts. :laugh:

NOTE: I'll do every exercise he does. (And that reminds me that I need to bring the dumbbell home tonight.)
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Oh - that's cute. Tomorrow is the last day for the Lean Machine's Advent Calendar - 250 reps of 25 exercises. It's been building up all month. My girls wanted Fitbit for Xmas so I got them the Fitbit Force. The one said small and the other said large. So the small now has to be sent back as it doesn't fit. "Honey - you have the product there so you have to contact them and ask about how to do an exchange" She wasn't very happy with me. Suddenly my kids want their Mom to do everything for them and I have never been that type of parent. Too funny. So we'll see if this is the thing that gets them moving. Still working it out on the boyo. I will have to research the Fitocracy thing to see if that is what will work for him.