Who's still with me?

Options
I'm on day 33 today . . .

How's everyone else doing? Is this fun? Helpful? Meh?

I love it, but am wondering how it's working (or not) for everyone else.

I might start over in January - I'm not thinking of quitting in the meantime, but just want to see if we can pick up some New Years Resolutionaries who might like to join us.

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,689 Member
    Options
    Hi AJ,

I'd promised Shelley to check in at least weekly, but no one else was talking, and responding to my own comments didn't seem productive. So for me it depends if other people want to use it.

It was so nice to see that you kicked the cravings. (Was that day 26?) So it looks like it's working well for you.

Congratulations.
    Paula
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    Thanks, Paula. I'm still in, but tend to update on my own page instead of here - force of habit.

This group seems like a good idea, but would probably do better with a more inspirational moderator . . . (I can still be a member.)

Nominations?
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,689 Member
    Options
    I'm still in, but tend to update on my own page instead of here - force of habit.
    News feeds work for me, it's how I follow you anyway. :-) And I sent Shelley (Zhumba) a friend request to do the same.

I think she and I have been the only two posting here for the last couple weeks.
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    "Timing is everything." Maybe just before Thanksgiving until after New Years wasn't the best time to try . . .

I'll probably give the group another go into January and see if anyone else wants to play, then give up and just pelt my friends (participating or not) with updates. :smile:
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,868 Member
    Options
    "Timing is everything." Maybe just before Thanksgiving until after New Years wasn't the best time to try . . .

I'll probably give the group another go into January and see if anyone else wants to play, then give up and just pelt my friends (participating or not) with updates. :smile:

I would be happy to do this again in January. I could use some more guide lines also. :) And I will be supportive for as long as there are active members. I currently keep two other challenges going. And really can not take on another.

Shelley
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Okay - I am here as of January 3rd but just day 1 for me so I have a long way to go. I'm also on day 2 of the 100-day challenge by John Bingham (to be active for at least 30 minutes every day for 100 consecutive days). I might do the 30-day crunch challenge while I"m at it. I mean, why not go for it all! Once will power is invested, I can do it all, right? :wink:
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,868 Member
    Options
    I agree, Melissa. Might as well go all the way. I am doing a T25 challenge. Along with an ab challenge and my regular bodyweight workout. If my eating were on line with my workouts I would look fantastic. :bigsmile:

Shelley