Week 4: Progress thread

Options
kawookie
kawookie Posts: 813 Member
Today I managed a christmas eve treat table and still stayed green. I did come home and do 5 mega miles to snatch back my day from the doors calorie hell, but I did it. :drinker:

I am hoping that I will continue to lose during this calorie-filled season of fun.

Replies

• Jgal8123
    Jgal8123 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Merry Xmas everyone! I am hating my scale right now...we're into week 4 and I have lost of grand total of half a pound :sad: My clothes are fitting better so it's not a complete failure - tweaking my macros (reducing carbs and sugar) to try to break through the weight plateau I'm on. If this doesn't work, I'm probably going to resort to amphetamines...half kidding - I'm just so freaking frustrated! My eating hasn't been perfect but it shouldn't be this hard.
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I've been MIA on this group because my scale was broken. Just got it fixed and lo an behold.. I GAINED 8 pounds!
    Sigh. To be honest. I've been off my good eating schedule for the past 2 weeks and I'm totally not suprised I gained 8 back.
    No biggie. I'm back to my healthy mindset and working out and eating with in my daily calorie goal.

Hope to lose this 8 super quick.
  • renewondergem
    Options
    well.. I'm back home (I was with my parents for a week)

and I gained 200 grams.. ..which just might be water.. so quite the victory, because I haven't counted calories all week.. I did do all my excercise :)

so, back on track with counting calories now! 8 kg (20 pounds) to go in 8 weeks.

it's possible but it's going to be tough!
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.6lbs more. Puts me at 60.8 lbs out from my "high end" of my goal weight range.

Did get my gym membership early so I'm hoping to have around half the weight off for my birthday if not more. I have to just suck it up and go. Of course today I'm at a stall waiting on a furniture delivery so there will be no gym going until after that. I don't know that 30# in 8 weeks is feasible since really that is 3.75lbs a week and while I'm still large for my height and frame, I just don't see that much coming off.

20# off... would be 2.5 a week so that's a little more realistic.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I have really been trying to stay on my game, but with Christmas festivities it never seems to give enough time to be active and too much food.

However, other than Christmas I have managed to stay green and exercise each day. :drinker: The scale still seems to be creeping the wrong direction but I'm hoping it is mostly sodium causing water retention rather than "real" weight.