December 28 login

Options
AnnaZimm70
AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
Starting Weight: 167 lbs.
Current Weight: 167.4 lbs.

Checking in a day early as I am heading to Boston with my two girls and 5 cousins for a couple of days. I am up .4 lbs. today, but given the food week I have had I am not complaining.

Replies

• Runningcircuits
    Options
    That's not bad at all! 0.4 is nothing. I can only hope my week will be like that. I fear that's not the case, since whenever I indulge even a little the scale really punishes me. We'll see tomorrow...
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm the same Anna. Have fun while away!

Week 1 - 174.8
    Week 2 - 175.2

+ .4 pounds. I did eat quite a bit of goodies so this isn't too bad. I was really scared to step on the scale. I thought I would be retaining more water after all the darn cookies I ate.

I only got 1 lifting session in. First it was hard time wise. Second, my neck is pretty bad right now so I'm giving it a break.

Now I have to worry about New Years Eve. We are going to a friend's and they always make amazing food (they have a catering business). I also plan on having some drinks.
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    I think you both did pretty damn good if you had a week of some goodies. I also had a week of goodies (really good beer) and, in typical form, my body has really punished me. Final Xmas party is today and then I just have NYE to get through.

Week 1: 169.8
    Week 2: 172.8 and 168 exercise minutes

Have a good week everyone!
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    283.4lbs, very little exercise this week unfortunately! Last party is a week away
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I thought today was the start date.

My starting weight is 214.6
  • Mahi33
    Mahi33 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    SW: 138lbs
    Aiming to get 150 min of exercise this week
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    SW 194.3
    Today 201 :grumble:

Exercise 97/150 minutes

Still sick and hurt right hand yesterday

edit--too many holiday goodies
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 155

Current Weight: 154.7

I can't believe I actually lost over the holiday week, wow.
  • tugten
    tugten Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    SW 170 pounds
    CW 152 pounds

I lost one pound this week but for all the wrong reasons.
    Christmas eve my family lost a sister in law (59 years old, heart aneurysm) She left my niece and nephew 24 and 27 years old.
    So I have been running back and forth for them every day, no exercise, no sleep and not eating right. I hope to at least try and eat right starting today. I can already see more jiggle in my body, how depressing.
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 192.4
    Current Weight - 190.8

Goals this week... at least 3x at the gym. in addition to my trainer session on Monday
    Keep on with my logging.

Tugten I am so sorry for your loss =( Thinking of you and your family
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    SW 179
    CW 184

now im home from vacation time to lower my calorie goal back to 1400 {i adjusted it cuz I knew I was going to eat so healthy though I did but still had alot of carbs and soda here and there} go back to drinking more water less caffine less carbs and going back to my normal sleep schedule
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Had a rough WK. Haven't worked out since last Mon due to my hectic schedule and Christmas. Aiming to start tomorrow a new. Although, I have stuck with my healthy eating every day with the exception of Christmas.

Sw- 142
    Cw- 140

See ya next WK!
  • meowlymary
    meowlymary Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My starting weight: 167.2 - Today: 167.6. NOT BAD haha it could have been much worse
    Exercise goal each week: 150 minutes - This week: 111, but it included a lot of 'leisurely walks' between shopping and walking around town with my family.
    Other goals: Only weight trained once this week

It's nice to put this in writing because it doesn't make the holiday week seem so bad. Hope everyone is kind to themselves over the holidays and enjoys the new year!

Tugten, take care of yourself - I am so sorry for your loss.
  • GRTFULDD1
    GRTFULDD1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thought today was first day also. Took the whole week off to enjoy multiple holiday events and my daughters birthday. Starting hardcore tomorrow.

SW -225
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I forgot to do the first week check in, and I gained 1.4 lbs over the holiday for a couple of reasons: no exercise, one day of zero logging, and way too much salty restaurant food even when I stayed within my calories. Today I'm back to logging and tomorrow I'm back to exercise. So my official opening weight is 178.2. Looking to be down to 175 and a "normal" BMI for the first time since college!
  • Cowgal23
    Cowgal23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    SW 219.8 lbs
    CW 222.2 lbs

A total gain for the week 2.4 lbs which isn't too bad for it being a holiday week, not logging at all, and little exercise. This coming week I'm hoping to start logging again and starting to use my exercise bike.

So sorry to hear about your loss Tugten. Praying for your family.
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    SW 179
    CW 184

now im home from vacation time to lower my calorie goal back to 1400 {i adjusted it cuz I knew I was going to eat so healthy though I did but still had alot of carbs and soda here and there} go back to drinking more water less caffine less carbs and going back to my normal sleep schedule

I stand corrected I didnt gain any weight at all. I realized I weighed my self too late so the little weight gain was probably from not having a full bladder. Glad to know that I didnt gain any over the vacation
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am a bit late posting! But I am ready to start this challenge.

My CW is 139.5 I gained .5 lb which could be just water weight so I am happy! Today I have my last Christmas dinner so starting tomorrow I will be back to logging 100%. My goal is to get down to 130 by St Pattys day. So, 9.5 lbs :)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    12/29 SW 160.6
  • katrdr
    katrdr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting @ 190 Week 1 for me