Welcome to Aesthetic Journey

As you may (or may not be) already aware of, AestheticJourney is a YouTube channel founded by myself, Alex.

This channel's purpose is not only to provide you with healthy recipes that will help you out in your weight loss/bulking up journey. The video topics will constantly vary, however the majority of them will be related to self-improvement and/or fitness.

This is not just an MFP group gathering, but a community that will spread throughout the internet. Our current locations are (but not limited to):

-YouTube (youtube.com/TheAesJourney)
-Facebook (facebook.com/TheAesJourney)
-Twitter (twitter.com/TheAesJourney)
-Instagram (instagram.com/TheAestheticJourney)

If you are interested in watching my content, please follow the link that will bring you to my YouTube channel. If you enjoy it, then go ahead and subscribe to the channel, share the videos with your friends, and leave a like. All of these actions will help the channel grow a lot.

If you ever have any criticism you would like to leave for me, then leave a comment below in one of my videos, message me in my MFP inbox, YouTube inbox. etc.

Same goes for if you have any video topics you would like to discuss. Or you can e-mail me at theaestheticjourney@gmail.com

Thanks for the support!

~Alex
This discussion has been closed.