Christmas bike loot

Options
sillygoosie
sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
So what did ya get for your bike this Christmas?

I got new ergo grips and pretty green pedals for my mtn bike. I also got a single speed as seen in my profile pic. I lover her, she is beautiful. My future mother in law made me a fabulous bike quilt and I got a super cute Me Likey Bikey shirt.

Better than any of that was helping my mom surprise my dad with a 9 zero 7 fat bike. You should have seen his face! He cried and then rode off, never to be seen again.

Replies

• krue1971
    krue1971 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I scored some Park Tools and a Craftsman tool set which I plan to use to maintain my bike among other things.
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I got my bike a 3 day all-you-can-ride-and-climb holiday in China.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,205 Member
    Options
    Got a new Mio Alpha heart rate monitor. Bluetooth continuous monitoring without the chest strap. The thing is COOL! If I forget to put it on before exercise, I don't have to strip to put it on. It just goes on your wrist and uses a light and a motion sensor to get your heart rate. No touching sensors or putting on chest straps. I've been comparing it to my Polar H7 and the HR has been almost identical. I love it! :-)
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Got a new Mio Alpha heart rate monitor. Bluetooth continuous monitoring without the chest strap. The thing is COOL! If I forget to put it on before exercise, I don't have to strip to put it on. It just goes on your wrist and uses a light and a motion sensor to get your heart rate. No touching sensors or putting on chest straps. I've been comparing it to my Polar H7 and the HR has been almost identical. I love it! :-)

Nice! I've never bought myself a heart rate monitor just because of the stupid chest strap. Maybe I'll check this out.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Tights and a long sleeve jersey.