Nerdfighter - the question

nklp
nklp Posts: 62 Member
Okay, I'm not sue if I am a nerdfighter. At least not a hard-core one. I love Doctor Who and Harry Potter and the Vlog Brothers and I'm a humanist and an atheist and I believe in the power of knowledge, awareness and activity. Is this it?

Replies

• I'm not sure what a nerdfighter is but I'm a gamer of sorts: board games and video games. My boyfriend and I go to LANS a lot with a group of our friends and just sit there playing games from noon until 6am the next day. I have wanted to get serious about my health but not too serious just want to feel better about my body in general. I'm also a Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings fan. Not to mention Star Wars, the Matrix and the Walking Dead (still trying to get teh comics in my hands though!) My beliefs stand that you make life your own and everything happens for a reason. I hope to be able to help out people in this group!
  • shauntagrimes
    shauntagrimes Posts: 1 Member
    Nerdfighters increase awesome and decrease suck.

I write young adult science fiction books. I love John Green and a whole bunch of other great authors. I love the Matrix and Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter and The Walking Dead and really, just about any good story. I'm not a gamer, but I raised one. I'm so looking forward to this group!
  • musiqueange
    musiqueange Posts: 64 Member
    Nerdfighters increase awesome and decrease suck.

Best answer. :)
  • Singularity84
    Singularity84 Posts: 98 Member
    Also, as John and Hank have both said, if you want to be a Nerdfighter, then you can be a Nerdfighter.