Tips to reach your goals

Options
You guys can post new ways on reaching the 24 hour goal!

Replies

• chiccam
    chiccam Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    When you can, workout with a partner. You are more likely to show up at the gym or for a run if someone is waiting for you.

If you work out at home post here right after to keep yourself accountable and also brag a little.
  • Darkbite29
    Darkbite29 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well, I am running a half marathon on Saturday too....I can add that which is 2 and a half hours down..
  • rella_1003
    rella_1003 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie to exercise I've recently learned that I need to do cardio and strength. Should I aim to do an hour a day to reach the 24 hour target and have 6 days off when I need to?
  • nelliepooh
    Options
    An hour a day with some planned days off is good 24 hours doesn't have to be your ultimate goal you can go for 20 or even 100. Usually the smartest approach would be to do a longer workout one day when you can to make up for lost time!
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am not really in shape but would like to push myself . I add 10 mins yoga (Just 10 Suriya Namaskar and 3-4 rounds of whatever I feel like) in the morning and was able to complete the 24 hr challenge in Dec.
  • spookyjo
    spookyjo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Have a rest day once a week.
    Keep the water intake up.
    Get a decent amount of sleep.

:smile:
  • Alex729
    Alex729 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Workout to music that you love- my new hobby is searching for music and creating playlists!