Meat Apron

Has anyone lost theirs yet? Any success stories? Mines getting smaller but my uterus still feels hard (16.5months PP). Please tell me that this nastiness goes away lol ive dropped 73lbs so far so i know dangly skin is in my future but theres hoping!

Replies

• Kimbosbc
    Kimbosbc Posts: 143 Member
    I hoping beyond all hope that it gets small too. I have a flap from losing 80 pounds pre-pregnancy then I just had twins in September. I am afraid that there is not much hope for me!
  • I had my daughter 2 1/2 years ago via C-section, she weighed a whooping 10lb 7oz. As you can imagine I had ALOT of excess skin and that dreaded 'c section sag' I was a healthy 10 stone before falling pregnant then while pregnant I was growing and growing I found myself eating all the things I deprived myself of with the excuse of - ohh well if im gonna get fat I may aswell enjoy it. Low and behold after having my daughter I weighed myself and was horrified .... 16 STONE!! I couldn't believe it. The next day the healthy eating commenced.

2 1/2 years on and im happy to say im down to 11stone. I did get down to 10 but have put a stone back on.

I still dread going abroad on holidays, going swimming in a busy place, tops that look abit short, tops that are thin material, dresses that fit tight, going for fake tans.

Theres one thing that makes me get through and accept it all, MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER.

So no maybe our stomach's wont be the same, and maybe we wont be running around in Miami on the beach in a nearly nothing bikini BUT we will be making precious memories with our children and I for one would not change a thing.

Sorry im rambling on but I know how it feel's... it's took me a long time to accept that I wont have a six pack but the likely hood is even if a didn't have a child I would still never get a six pack!!!
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    I've had two #c-section# and after 4 years I still look pregnant. I am so frustrated
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    =) I still have my flap, 2.5 years later. I don't mind having my pancake flap - I adore my daughter. But definitely want to tone down a lot!
  • Amanda999312
    Amanda999312 Posts: 2 Member
    I just had a c section on 12/10/15. I have the shelf apron thing:( I have about 40 lbs to lose. Send me a friend request if you'd like!