Does anyone else do this?!

Options
siogdearg
siogdearg Posts: 20 Member
Hey everyone!
So, January is coming and many are thinking of "starting again". But I ask you - does anyone else constantly keep "starting"?! Like, having a healthy breakfast, and then you find yourself having the unhealthiest sandwich in the place for lunch? Or being determined to get back on the wagon while simultaneously eating a box of Ferraro Roche?!
I've been on the site a while and only rarely actually complete my logging in for the day as I've always gone wrong somewhere......
So, is it just me?!
How have others managed to keep going meal after meal and get out and do exercise despite day after day of rain?

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I think we all have this problem (whether we'll admit it or not is a whole different story.) I'll do good for a while then have lunch out and kick myself or have a day where I eat for comfort because I'm upset about something then beat myself up (sometimes it will take days to get back on track).
    I stink at logging so a registered dietician that I went to told me not to log for a while and she gave me a meal plan that I just simply followed (3 servings of protein, 3-4 servings of veggies, 2-3 servings of fruit, ect) all I did was weigh and measure servings and ate, she told me to plan cheat meals using this so they weren't cheating (ie when I go to Tijuana Flats I get one enchilada rather than two, I get black beans and rice instead of chips, steak or chicken instead of beef, if I want cheese and/or sour cream I have them "power lite" it where they use low fat cheese and sour cream.)

Since I exercise at the gym and have a good group there that will email or call me and ask me where I am, I don't have to worry about the rain (when I used to run outdoors, I would keep a couple dvd's to use at home on rainy days (if it wasn't raining too bad, I was known to run in the rain) or look at the weather for the week to try to plan my days. And yes, I had weeks I still failed to get in everything I needed, but I just made sure to get back on track as soon as I could, I just chalked it up to the weather and kept going forward, sometimes that's all you can do