Weigh in 12/30/2013

Options
Ok so mine is an epic fail - I gained 5lbs in one week!!

Start weight 137
Current weight 134
Amount lost this week +5
Total amount lost 3 (was 8!)
Amount to goal 6

I have enjoyed having this challenge as motivation (with the exception of Christmas!), and I was only 1lb away from my goal grr!!!

Shall we start a new weigh challenge to lose a certain number of lbs (our own target) by 31 January?

Replies

• ann121212
    ann121212 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this thread it added an extra motivation to my weekly weigh in :flowerforyou:

Start weight 71.6
    Current weight 68.2
    Loss this week 800g
    Total amount lost 3.4kg
    Amount to goal -800g (goal was 69kg)

slimmerchick - I imagine you are closer to your goal than the scales say - 5lb in one week could NOT be added fat. Odds are the scales will drop a bit quicker over the next two week (but yeah I know a week is a long time wait hanging for a scale decrease).

Yes I will be in for another month of accountability.
  • Denise0621
    Denise0621 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Start weight 256
    Current weight 244
    Amount lost this week 5
    Total amount 12
    Amount to goal 6

Happy with my lost ready for 2014
  • parselysage
    Options
    Start weight 186
    Current weight 181.6
    Amount lost this week 1.4
    Total amount lost 4.6
    Amount to goal .6

Well after last weeks weight gain It dropped off again and I'm very happy with my numbers my goal was 181 and my scale broke into 181 on Friday woo-hoo... so I have about a half a pound to go the scale couldn't decide between .6-.4 then settled on the higher one... boo! I'm glad to see the scale moving finally after so long of being stuck. The weekly weigh in has helped me a lot. I'd be in for another 4-6 weeks, what about a Valentines Day goal?
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Start weight.... 168
    last weeks weight...164.2
    Current weight ...162.8
    Amount lost this week ..1.4
    Total amount lost...5.2
    Amount to goal ...4.8

not what i was hoping for but i will take it. i have joined another group for a 14 week challenge. its a 100 day challenge that starts on the 1st.
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks all and well done to everyone who did better than me (all of you!). I will start a new topic in this group for a new challenge :-)
  • HappySugarFree
    HappySugarFree Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, sorry I dropped off the threads but I didn't forget the challenge :-) As far as the scale goes it was a fail but it's been REALLY hard for me because I had started eating so much sugar and junk with my move and quitting this time was reaaally a challenge but I did it. I went all the way through Christmas without sugar. So, I feel much better, my head feels clearer, I have more energy and I am ready to keep going.

Beginning weight 139.3
    Today's weight 141.5