Newbies Intros -Team No Excuses

Options
Welcome to the Biggest Loser group and your team No Excuses!

**Please share with your teammates a little about yourself so they can get to know you and welcome you aboard! You can also find the pinned thread called "Central Team - Get Connected" and read up on the teammates already here.

**What are you goals for this group and your weightloss plan in general?
**What is your game plan?

**Feel free to share any social media you want: facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, your personal blog, etc. You can find anyone's shared social media who are already in the group under the pinned thread called "Pre-show Get Connected".

Replies

• kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    It looks as though I am the only newbie for this team. Add me as a friend if u wish.
    My name is Kim. I am a single mom of 2 college kids in Oklahoma, work a desk job, and care for my father with Alzheimer's. I am 49 and have my big goal as being 150 pounds by my 50th birthday in October this year. I am already down over 85 pounds from my highest weight and have about 70 more to go. I am doing awesome on this weight loss journey so far and have more control over food than I ever had in my whole like. I love mfp accountability as logging is key for me. I have spent this last year educating myself on nutrition topics as I feel I had NO knowledge of what my body needed or what I was putting into it. Knowledge goes a long ways toward making good decisions for me and I can build on that knowledge and be successful for life now. I look forward to being a part of this group.
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Hopefully, you will have fun & success during the next 6wks or so :)
  • bigbeautifulstacy
    Options
    Hi! I am from Clifton, Tennessee. I teach high school English, as well as teaching at the local university in the evening (so my poor eating habits often stem from eating on the run and eating a lot of it!) I am married with two adult sons. Right now, I am also trying to figure out where I can stick a few minutes of exercise into my schedule to enhance my weight loss. I am going to be watching the show the day after online, so my comments will be a little later than most, but I'm looking forward to participating in this group! Good luck all!