Anyone still here?

Options
darthlacey
darthlacey Posts: 40 Member
All the threads haven't been touched for a while...is this group still active?
If so, HI! :)

Replies

• tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I noticed it was a little dead, too. I just joined a few days ago. I suppose we can breathe some new life into it!
  • darthlacey
    Options
    That's the plan >:) WAKE UP PPLZ
  • ffargynnig
    ffargynnig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Another new recruit here!
  • tayloryay
    Options
    Huzzah! Soon there will be dozens of us! DOZENS!!!
  • BritBrit515
    BritBrit515 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just recently joined this group, I have only been using this site for a few months. How is everyone doing? What are your goals in 2014? :)
  • darthlacey
    Options
    I just recently joined this group, I have only been using this site for a few months. How is everyone doing? What are your goals in 2014? :)

Hi Brit!
    I just joined the community last week, but I've been using the MFP phone app for a while now to track my food intake.
    My goals are just to get fit and healthy :) Want to look good in my wedding dress this upcoming October!

What about you?
  • ffargynnig
    ffargynnig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just maintenance for now. Would like to work on getting more
    Muscle tone but am going through surgery recovery at the moment.
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hello chicas. I have been in this group for awhile, but it did die off during the latter half of 2013.
  • tayloryay
    Options
    New years always breathes some life into weight loss/fitness groups, haha. Hopefully some of us will stick!
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Huzzah! Soon there will be dozens of us! DOZENS!!!

DOZENS + 1 :-)

I am on week 5 of Les Mills Pump. Tomorrow it ups the ante to Pump and Shred and the workouts go from 35 to 45 minutes.
  • Danilova82
    Options
    hi! I just joined this group too.
  • darthlacey
    Options
    hi! I just joined this group too.

Hi!! Nice to meet you :)
  • rachelamber_x
    rachelamber_x Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I just joined too :)

I want to get some more muscle and decrease my body fat so I don't jiggle :p
  • SkinnyHippo48
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Lauren. I'm new to this group and looking for friends on here. Is anyone active on this group anymore? My goals are to become more toned midsection and eat healthier. If you want to know more feel free to add me as a friend. I've had this app on my phone for awhile, but its only recently that I've begun tracking my food intake and exercising more frequently. Feel free to add me!
  • Reagan89
    Reagan89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm new here x
  • jenn6832
    Options
    Just joined this group a few days ago but been on mfp for about a year! would love to start chatting with people and supporting each other on here as well as just tracking calories! my goal for 2014 is to add muscle and get rid of most of the squishiness especially around my tummy and arms
  • Kelly845
    Kelly845 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    here )
  • MatthewNSW
    Options
    I'm also new. It's good to see a group for people who aren't looking to lose tens of kilos and just want to work on what they have to make it better..
  • LetsGet_sexy
    Options
    Guys you should add me! Recovering from an ED (2 months in) and doing FANTASTIC.
    Swear I won't wine about eating ???? I rock climb, hike, surf, and go to the gym constantly.
    They're my loves <3 thanks guys! I need all the support I can get!
  • lilbrowngirl
    lilbrowngirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Here. I'm trying to do the same - just lose a few lbs but mainly improve my body composition. I've just started taking bar method (3 weeks) and also have been running. I'm gearing up for a half marathon in May.