Your 2014 Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• Austinetc
    Austinetc Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Joining this late, but my goal has been to do 3,600 miles and at least 4 centuries. So far I'm well ahead of my goals, including two centuries. This is good, because my other fitness routines have not gone so well.
  • nkovacs1954
    nkovacs1954 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Getting my shrinking body on a bike regularly. Personal goal...dip back wheel in Mississippi and ride across Wisconsin and dip front tire in Lake Michigan a couple days later..
  • cb750r
    cb750r Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's just getting nice the last few weeks for riding outside, which has paired nicely with my goals and recovery. I shattered my hip socket mtn biking last august, and have been healing and recovering since.

My first goal is to build my fitness base back on my new road bike,
    Get back into riding trails on my mtn bike
    Back up to the bike park on my Dh bike
    Ride a century in a fondo

Return to racing hare scrambles and enduros on my dirtbike. Is another 2 wheel goal!
  • Austinetc
    Austinetc Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Status check. 1,191 miles. Three centuries, plus a 14 mile, 4,300 foot climb. I'm beating my cycling goals but sadly I'm not losing weight.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Summer is just around the corner. I had cleaned my bike and oiled it two weeks ago but I didnt had enough motivation to take it out this year. It has been windy and still cold for April. Not sure how long should I wait:(
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    So far this year...

Distance: 3,750.14 km
    Elevation Gain: 30,611 m

only barely on target.:grumble:
  • ihadabadidea
    ihadabadidea Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just moved to a new town, so my goal is to learn the streets and use my bike as much as possible for errands; mostly, it's about learning how to avoid a few major roads and streets with lots of stops and dead ends.

My wife was shocked that I made a 5 mile round trip to pick up something from Home Depot - this from the woman who just a week before walked 4 miles to get a Cadbury egg.