Week 1

Options
Lynn1098
Lynn1098 Posts: 13 Member
Hurrah! It looks like we've all hit the ground running this year.

Okay, my Week 1 goals are:

1) 300 (or more!) minutes of exercise for the week.
2) track my eating and stay within calorie goals.

If you don't see me posting then feel free to lecture me in person or via MyFitnessPal, whichever is more convenient for you :)

Replies

• jennalor
    jennalor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My week 1 goals are:

Track and stay under goal
    3 Workouts at the gym and 30 mins cardio
    Purge my kitchen of not so healthy foods
    Make a meal plan for each meal this week

On the upside I should burn a few extra calories shoveling snow today:ohwell:

Oh and I'm making Wednesday my official weigh in day.

Good luck everyone! You can do it!
  • Lynn1098
    Lynn1098 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... when I said 300 minutes, I think I really meant 180 minutes (that being 30 min/day for 6 days). However, I actually did hit 300 minutes this week (Hurrah!) and it wasn't that hard, so I think I'll just keep that as my lofty goal.

And I've stayed under goal calories every day this week.

Jen, just like you, I plan to weigh in tomorrow. But regardless of what the scale says, I do feel really good about this week. \(*-*)/
  • jennalor
    jennalor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... when I said 300 minutes, I think I really meant 180 minutes (that being 30 min/day for 6 days). However, I actually did hit 300 minutes this week (Hurrah!) and it wasn't that hard, so I think I'll just keep that as my lofty goal

You could always make 180 your minimum, I think you did great and I'm glad you are pleased, you should be :smile:

I haven't weighed in yet. I'm a little nervous to be honest LOL. Not sure why I've done pretty good this week, although I did go over my calories one day. But I did workout 3 times and I did do 30 mins cardio although it was in one session. I did have an NSV ( non-scale victory ) my last training session. My trainer told me to do 7 mins straight on the rowing machine. Now up until that day I didn't think I could do 7 minutes straight rowing if I was in a rowboat with Jaws chasing me :laugh:

But I did it, the first 3 minutes were brutal but after that I hit a zone and was good. I'm glad I have a trainer as I go along right now because I never would have thought I could do that. Its a small victory, but its mine :bigsmile: