The Power of a Group

morzolas
morzolas Posts: 59 Member
First post here! Just wanted to say hello to everyone and wish you all the best. I know for myself I am bad with personal responsibility. I will keep things up for a while, but the second my life gets busy or something more fun comes along (holiday parties, anyone?) I will put my health and fitness on the back burner. I think this kind of group accountability is just what I need to stay on track. Can't wait to start!

Replies

• iheartbiology
    iheartbiology Posts: 104 Member
    Good luck!
  • jenabee610
    jenabee610 Posts: 29 Member
    Hello, iheartbiology!

I have that same problem. I am definitely an emotional eater and when life gets a little stressful and overwhelming I forget about giving my body the proper nutrients it needs and head toward that comfort food. I am really determined to stay on track this time around and being held accountable will definitely help. Great job on what you have accomplished so far.
  • eyleene
    eyleene Posts: 264 Member
    Hi there all ,
    I am told it takes 6 weeks to create a new habit , and considering i cant go a week without blowing it one way or another ( I know ALL the stuff i should and shouldnt do being fat all my life , ) fingers crossed .
    Hopeless on my own but with you guys giving moral support and kick up the butt if needed I really think I have a good chance this time .
    cheers